Wednesday, February 2, 2011

TRAPPED INSIDE HER MIND

Being trapped in the house with no option of getting out is different then being in the house not wanting to get out.....
Yup we're snowed in....and as usual I am reading and writing...

I've had a few distractions these last few days which have allowed calm....allowed me to breathe...

I had reached the point of emotional and physical exhaustion...I took drugs..I slept....I woke wishing I didn't...

Trapped within my own prison....held hostage in my own mind.....the days turn into nights and the nights turn into days.....over and over again..each one the same never changing.....the
 voice getting further and further away....my safe..my peace... my free .....

The wall building brick by brick...the electric of her mind..the heat of her heart quickly shutting down...

When utilities are behind..the letters come with warning.....if you don't pay ..they shut you off cold...doesn't matter that child shivering..trying to find more blankets..
I feel as that child .....cut off...shivering in the corner.....


My path ...my outlet ..my space..has been shut off ..cold.....a knife slices through the skin......
the thoughts...feelings have no where to go....the stories shut down..with no end.....




I don't think it's supposed to happen like this...something went wrong....a short in the path...
But it's happening..left with no control...lot's of questions with no answers....





The questions I refer to have been for Z....




I've had many over the years...some have found answers...some were asked in fear..and received answers that were clear... Some questions I have today seem inside me, is beyond fear....they remain UN said....and they eat at me like a cancer inside....I question and question , myself to no end...I am my own worst enemy...torturing myself...like a cancer eating me inside out....

For some this would seem simple and trite ....for me...immense....They come from a little girl who is used to not being heard.....She as I is terribly afraid of rejection...of loss...of change...






I've been reminded that when I was asked a simple question as : "How are you"? my answer would automatically be : "I'm Fine" (Fucked up, Insecure, Neurotic, Expired)....



That was my answer....even to Z....but....my answer changed over the years..and I began to be free..."I'm not FINE , not doin well today....I hurt....

Now.....things have changed...though transition (hate that word) is happening...I still feel as if the bottom has dropped out of my world....


I started the transition out right...with courage..by inviting P
 to come to the beach with Z and I.....
But I didn't continue it.....
I should have been communicating with both , but I didn't...I tried in my feeble mind to separate it... and in doing that ..
I shut down.....which means I shove more down...hide it.....

The grief is there and nothing else is allowed to be present...

Some things are now lost forever and will not return....transition will mean something different....
the stories and feelings forever buried.....




I went there last night.......the voice on the tape led me.......

I was stuck ..in a darker place then before.....

the beach...I was there....


the demons were waiting.....

the panic began........


As always...as always............


To follow Z on his journey click here : Z's BLOG 

5 comments:

  1. Bongo Girl,

    I can't envisage the amount of pain you are going through in this moment in time. I am left speechless for there are no words that I or anyone can say to give you solace.

    Your courageousness and strength astounds me,

    All my Love and Blessings

    ~Jessica~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, the transition you talk about will bring you to a much better place. Trust me when I say this as it is straight from my heart. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for. This is evident in how far you have already come and what you have come through. Don't ever give up on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll give you questions. Why is that post labeled dual relationship? Why don't you like the word transition?
    As ever,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, you are amazing. Don't give up. I hope the snow clears soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing and speaking such truths. You are amazing. <3<3

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME :)

FOLLOW WITH GOOGLE :)

Labels

SUICIDE IDEATION (139) THERAPY (132) Dissociative Identity Disorder (111) DISSOCIATION (103) DID (100) SEXUAL ABUSE (39) THIS MOMENT (37) GRIEF (35) THERAPIST (32) DEPRESSION (31) FEAR (31) TRUST (30) SAM (28) GOD (25) MEMORIES (24) Z (24) YOU TUBE TUESDAY (22) GUEST POSTS (21) REAL LIFE SERIES (21) ALTERS (20) P (19) DUAL RELATIONSHIPS (18) PAIN (18) ABANDONMENT (17) POETRY (17) RELATIONSHIPS (17) TEARS (17) MPD (15) ANGER (13) FLOODING (13) FLASH BACK (12) SAFE PLACE (12) TRIGGERS (12) Trauma therapy (11) LOVE (10) BODY MEMORIES (9) PANIC (9) FLASHBACKS (8) FRIENDSHIPS (8) LETTING GO (8) SELF INJURY (8) SUICIDE ATEMPT (8) Ariel (7) FRIENDS (7) MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER (7) MUSIC (7) PROMISES (7) SHAME (7) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (7) BLOG HOP (6) CHANGE (6) GOOD BYE (6) HUMOR THERAPY (6) TRAUMA (6) AWARDS (5) BONGO (5) CHURCH (5) DEATH (5) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (5) FAMILY (5) HYPNOSIS (5) MELT DOWN (5) STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART AWARD (5) THE BEACH (5) VOICE (5) . DID (4) ABUSE (4) Aiden (4) BPD (4) Blogging (4) CHANGING WHAT'S REAL EVENT (4) CRYING (4) DARKNESS (4) Details... DID...Dissociative identity disorder...Sexual abuse... Suicide ideation (4) FEELINGS (4) HEALING (4) HUMOR (4) HYPNO THERAPY (4) INSIDE (4) PRAYER (4) PRAYING (4) PTSD (4) PURPOSE (4) RAPE (4) SHUT DOWN (4) THANK YOU (4) TRANSITION (4) TRIGGER (4) ABORTION (3) ANTIOCH (3) AVOIDANCE (3) BLOGPLICITY (3) DRUGS (3) FUN (3) HONESTY (3) HOPE (3) Joshua (3) MEDICAL HYPNOSIS (3) MOMENT IN TIME (3) NIGHTMARES (3) Nightmare (3) PETS (3) SUPPORT (3) SURVIVOR (3) THE BLUE ROOM (3) THOUGHTS (3) age regression (3) ...Dissociative identity disorder...Sexual abuse... Suicide ideation (2) 000 (2) ATTACHMENT (2) Anxiety (2) BONGO IS ME (2) Blogversary (2) Borderline Personality Disorder (2) CHILDREN (2) CLOSURE (2) CONTROL (2) CUTTING LOSSES (2) ENDINGS (2) Elijah (2) HOLIDAYS (2) HOMELESS (2) HUGS (2) HURT (2) ISOLATION (2) L AND Z (2) LAUGHTER (2) LIFE (2) MARY (2) PARENTING (2) PHYSICAL ABUSE (2) PUBLIC AID (2) RACING THOUGHTS (2) REJECTION (2) SELF IMAGE (2) SUICIDE (2) SURVIVAL (2) Sand tray (2) THERAPY TALES (2) TRUTH (2) VICTIM ROLE (2) WORSHIP (2) for those who seek (2) hopelessness (2) ju ju (2) light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel (2) self care (2) traumatic memories (2) ..Sexual abuse... Suicide ideation (1) 01 26 11 (1) 100 000 celebration (1) 100 TRUTHS (1) 15 (1) 50 (1) 911 (1) A (1) ACTION (1) ADVENT (1) AGORAPHOBIA (1) ANALSEX. FISSURES (1) ANGEL EYES (1) ARISTOTLE (1) Adoption (1) Alcohol. (1) Alcohol. Emotional abuse (1) Anna Sidea (1) BEGINNINGS (1) BEING ALONE (1) BI POLAR (1) BIRTHDAYS (1) BLESSINGS (1) BLOG AWARD (1) BLOGGERS MEET (1) BLOGGERS UNITE (1) BONNIE (1) BREATHING (1) BROKEN HEART (1) BULEMIA (1) BULLYING (1) BUTTERFLY (1) Blog Tag You're It (1) CELABRATION (1) CHANGING WHAT'S REAL EVENT 5 (1) CHANGING WHAT'S REAL EVENT 6 (1) CHAOS (1) CHRISTMAS (1) CODE WORD LIZA (1) COMMUNION (1) CONSPIRACY (1) CYBER BOT (1) Comments program (1) DENIAL (1) DENTISTRY (1) DIABETES (1) DISAPPOINTMENT (1) DIST (1) DISTRACTION (1) DOG (1) DONATIONS (1) DONE (1) DREAMS (1) EASTER (1) ECT (1) EMERGENCY ROOM (1) EMOTIONAL ABUSE (1) EMOTIONAL NEGLECT (1) ESCAPE (1) EVANGELIZING (1) EYES (1) FAILURE (1) FAKE (1) FALL (1) FANTASY (1) FINANCIAL TROUBLE (1) FLODING (1) FOOD CARD (1) GAY (1) GIVING (1) GRIEVING (1) Guilt (1) HANUKKAH (1) HELP (1) HIDING BEHIND GOD (1) HONESTLY (1) I LOVE YOU FOREVER (1) I'M SORRY (1) IDEATION (1) IMAGO DEI (1) INCEST (1) INSANITY (1) INSURANCE (1) IRRATIONALITY (1) JEALOUSY (1) JESUS (1) JORIE (1) JOY (1) JuJu (1) KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD (1) LESBIAN (1) LIEBSTER BLOG LOVE AWARD (1) LIMBO (1) LISA (1) LISA BRANDEL (1) LONLINESS (1) LORAZAPAM (1) LOSING TIME (1) LOST (1) Letter to Z (1) Lies.FAKE (1) Lorazepam (1) M (1) MASK (1) MINDFUL (1) MISSION TRIP (1) MONDAY MEMORY (1) MONEY (1) MY SHIRT (1) Medication (1) Midwest (1) Mother (1) NANNY (1) NELIETA (1) NEURONTIN (1) NIGHTMARES. THERAPY (1) NOISE (1) OLD SCRIPTS (1) ON CALL (1) P's blog (1) P. music (1) PEACE (1) PERSIA (1) PHOBIAS (1) POERTREE BLOG HOP (1) POETREE (1) POETREE HOP (1) POLICE (1) POVERTY (1) PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING (1) PURGING (1) Parent (1) Posttraumatic stress disorder (1) QUIET (1) REAL (1) RITUAL ABUSE (1) ROSE (1) Re POST (1) SAFETY (1) SEARCHING (1) SEASONS (1) SELF ESTEEM (1) SILENCE (1) SJ (1) SMILES (1) SPIRITUAL ABUSE (1) STANDING UP (1) STAR SUNDAY FEATURED BLOGGER (1) SURRENDER (1) Sometimes I wish..Bog Hop (1) Susan Murfphy Milano (1) Sweepy (1) TAG (1) TETHER (1) THE BALD GUY (1) THE PACT (1) THERAPY THERAPIST (1) THURSDAY DEDICATION (1) TITANIC SWIM TEAM (1) TOUCH (1) TRIGGER WARNING (1) Therapy. THERAPIST. SEXUAL ABUSE (1) UN DIAGNOSED PAIN (1) USELESS PEOPLE (1) WOrTHLESS (1) Whitney Houston (1) YOGA (1) YOU TOUCHED A LIFE AWARD (1) YOU TUESDAY (1) YOU"RE NOT ALONE (1) alone (1) alter activity.SAM CALL PAT (1) burden (1) concrete angel (1) drugged (1) epeisiotomy (1) gifts (1) giving birth (1) more then you'll ever know (1) new template (1) processing (1) the 9th day (1) vacation (1) www.healmyptsd.com (1)

Blogger

Bongo - Find me on Bloggers.com